Monday, December 15, 2008

Maybe it is an ejection seat

Ok now I have been asked to post a story about my sister, the author of mytwoarmybrats, and I have been asked to make it a funny or embarassing story well I will give you an embarassing story however it won't be to embarassing for her as she is one of my best friends and I just wouldn't do that to her.

Michelle was quite proud of her new car and had every reason to be because she had purchased a mercury sable, used of course, but in very good condition. She was taking me for a ride and giong to show it off to some mutual friends of ours which included her boss. We pulled into the Little Caesar's parking lot and she rushed inside to get the store manager Deb. They both came back out together and Michelle opened the trunk with her keyless entry and immediately climbed into the trunk and threw the keys out on to the ground and asked me to close the trunk. The carsalesman had convinced her that there was a trunk release switch on the inside that she could use in the event that she should ever be carjacked and shoved in the trunk. Now mind you I warned her that he was wrong and that the handle in the trunk was for the fuel door, but she paid no mind to me and proceded with her demonstration so as she asked I closed the trunk and picked up her keys. She pulled the handle and much to her surprise the trunk did not open and I walked around the car and closed the fuel door. I told her maybe she didn't pull it hard enough try again and she did. I closed the fuel door once again, and asked her if she had pulled it trying to hold back my laughter. I talked her into pulling it one more time befoer I told her that the fuel door appeared to be working correctly. By this time she was ready to get out but I wasn't quite so sure that she had learned her lesson yet so I got into the car and drove around the parking lot about three times, mind you that the parking lot was in much need of repair so I am very sure that she bounced around in the trunk a little bit, hey I had to knock some sense into her somehow since she didn't want to listen to me the first time. Maybe when you come home agian Michelle I will show you the difference between the two handles because my car has both options and even came with seat releases in the trunk so I can lay my seats down from the trunk.

4 comments:

My Two Army Brats said...

Something like that........... but I certainly don't remember anything about a warning from you I'm pretty sure you shoved me in and grabbed my keys!

Snyder Stories said...

Hey Michelle my car has built in airbags on the outside of the car and it you pull the windshield wiper control arm towards you they inflate and you can drive on water would you like to buy my car?

Brandy said...

I love it, although I have to say I think I heard a different version to this story.

My Two Army Brats said...

I would be happy to buy that car......smartass!