Sunday, December 7, 2008

The begining

Well here I am here after a long struggle I finally decided to start a blog. So let me see where to start. I am a stay at home mommy of my almost 3 year old and with one on the way. during the week I also sit for my two beautiful nieces (that I will call M and M, just for privacy). I love having them here. Sometimes when I don't have them I feel lost! I think that Carson ( my son) loves having them here also! Now for my hubby. Well I don't think words can describe him to the fullest. Well I will do my best. He is a man of many things. He loves to hunt and fish. He works hard to provide for his family. He has been working towards an Engineering degree for the last few years, started online and now is going to a local college. Oh and I can't forget to tell you about his sense of humor, if you know his sister (Michelle) then that will tell you a little of what I live with. He loves a good joke and to play a good joke on people. David (my hubby) and his sis and go back and forth for what seems like forever! I am sure that he will leave a few stories for you to read so, I am sure you will get to know him in his stories!



Well to tell you a little about myself. I love my family. I think the best and hardest job in the world is beinging a parent. I have a salon in the back of my house that David built (or remodeled) for me so that I can still do hair and stay at home with Carson. Oh and another thing, it is almost Christmas and some of the crazy come out in people like the need to decorate there houses in side and out. And one thing I just can't stand is those stupid inflatable yard ornaments. One thing I love is to hear my son sing. His favorite song to sing is "Jesus Loves Me", here's a little show for you!

I will have more for you very soon so please stop back by!

4 comments:

Damama T said...

Welcome to the blogverse. It is nice to meet you. Anybody who can survive Michelle's warped sense of humor and stay married to her brother if he has the same (non)sense is A-OK in my book. ;o)

Precious, precious baby boy! Hope to see a lot more of him and you. TTFN

My Two Army Brats said...

Woohoo! You're here! I've been waiting for so long! I hope all my bloggy friends become your bloggy friends too! And hopefully you'll introduce me to some new friends too!

Love you guys!

Michelle

MommaSuds said...

Hey I am Amber. I love near(or with depending on who you ask) Michelle. Your little Carson is so cute. I watched the video at her house the other night. So so so cute. Can't wait to read more about your family and make sure David includes some embarassing moments about you know who haha.

AmersP said...

YAY!!! I am one of Michelles buddies from a LOOONG time ago LOL. I hope her bro shares lots of FUN stories about her hehehehe. You should have Michelle Story Fridays :). Carson is a doll-baby!!! And as Damama said if you can survive her you must be pretty cool LOL.