Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I just don't understand!!!

Ok in my first blog I talked about the fact that I can't stand those inflatable yard ornament/decorations. And sure I know that I just might offend someone but what I have to say and I will apologize for this but you don't have to read anymore if this will upset.

Ok we have lived in our new home for just about a year and a half. the other night I looked out my kitchen window to find FOUR of those dumb blow up decorations. Ok they just couldn't stop at one or even at the most two but four, come on people. We all know that right now the economy is in what they are calling a recession and that we should also look at saving energy. I just think that one they are just a big waste of money to buy them in the first place and second to run them for hours on end is just crazy. I can even imagine what kind of electric bill they are going to have. Because sure they have them on in the evening and all night and the the best part all day too! Why not have them up all year long. And sure I know I have my right to have an opinion and that is why it is on here. If I could get a way with it I would take David's bb gun and just shoot them all. Thank God I have know idea where it is. And I am sure that I would probably get arrested for malitious destruction. So calm down I am not going to do anything. One thing I do think about is in the day time when most crazy sain people shut them off it looks like they had a drive by shooting anyway, so it makes me laugh. Just so you know what I have to deal with the rest of the year I took these pictures. (I have been trained well by my SIL Michelle).




The first one is out my kitchen window:

















and this one is what you see out side of my house















And sure the nice person that I am I will suffer in silence and not say a thing. But I sure can blog about it! Thanks for letting me say what I think. I hope you will leave a comment or two.

3 comments:

MommaSuds said...

Hahaha@ driveby...it does look like that though during the daytime when they are deflated all over the front lawn. I don't have any of these inflatables but Michelle does. It isn't even plugged in. Maybe someone shot it with a BB gun last year LOL.

My Two Army Brats said...

Oh they are so pretty! Mmm mmm mmm those are some good looking decorations that didn't involve making a friend climb on the roof. I say blow up your decorations and have a Merry Christmas with no broken legs from falling off the roof! You'll be happy to know we aren't inflating our inflatable this year because of electricity usage. We also didn't hang any outside lights...on our own house that is! But just so you know I like traditional christmas decorations much better than the inflatables.

Damama T said...

Weeeellll, you are gonna HATE ME! LOL! I have an 11' Snowman/snowglobe with a blizzard going on in his tummy, a 10' boat with Santa and all the reindeer, A ferris wheel, a seesaw, a teddy bear on a rocking horse and an ice cube snowman. There are lights wrapped around anythign growing and lights laying on the ground under each feature. There are candy canes and bows and angels.. AND MUSIC! Music that makes the lights dance in time. Aren't you glad you don't live across the street from ME?? LOLOLOL!

Check over at my blog on the 20th for pictures... And be AMAAAAZED!