Thursday, December 18, 2008

In addition

Well in addition to my I just don't understand post, I have an update to add. My neighbors have added one more of those wonderful blow ornaments. Now if 4 wasn't enough they have added a Santa to the mix of A snow man, Tigger, Abominable snow man, and the oh so wounderful Grinch. I really think that God just might be testing my Christmas sprit this year. I have it in my heart that Christmas is the day the Lord was born and that we are to celaberate it. Now don't get me wrong I do love the traditional decoration that many still put up and some have replaced with these silly blowups. I just guess this year I am not in the sprite to decorate. I don't have very many thing in my house even. I not sure if it is that I am pregant with the lack of motivation or if it is that fact that I just want the real reason for Christmas to get lost in my home. We have talked to Carson about Santa and he knows he will get a gift or two from him but we just aren't going to play Santa up real big in our house. I do love Christmas and the giving of gifts. I love to sing Christmas music, it is my favorite kind to sing. I am even in our church chior this year. So I guess if I don't show the sprite on the outside of my house I still have it in my heart.