Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Well just another week!

Well after last week this one seems slow. Last week was parents teacher conferences and book fair. Both boys and good conferences. Stuff we have to work on and things that their teachers recommend. I was impressed with how both teachers have gotten to know the boys for who they are. They both are very active boys and their teachers have ideas for each of them to help them in their classroom that might work well for the boys and help them with learning. Now the book fair! Well I was there to help my sister, who is a booster trustee, run the book fair. We spent lots of time at the school and I think it was a pretty darn good book fair! I love to get to see the love of reading that the kids show when they come in and see all the books and they just get so excited and want them all. They can't wait for their parents to come in and see all the books that the love and want to get. As a booster mom I try to help the parent with ideas and help them with the wish lists that the kids made. I for one was able to get a book that my oldest wanted for Christmas. Well he just found it and wants to read it. Dang it I can't keep anything a Secret!  Oh well he still can't have it until Christmas! Rotten kid!  Ok well that about all! Hey if you stop by say hi!!!

No comments: