Monday, November 9, 2015

Well Just Another Moday....

Well today wasn't to bad for a Monday. As a FM (family Manager) I try to do volunteering at the local schools here. I really believe that the help I can give might help someone else and change the world for them. I love to see the kids and the smiles on their faces when they know who I am and that I am there for them and to help. Well this week is the book fair at my oldest school. This school only has 4th and 5th grades in the building. It was the student preview day and they come down to make their wish lists. Boy did we see it all today. I know that my boys might act up and get crazy. By all means they are not perfect, but the way some of these kids acted today just astounds me.  One little boy told us that "books are over rated!" really!? over rated! so my resounds was that that was his opinion he didn't have to look. But over all it was a good day for me as a Booster mom!

Now for the youngest He had a great day! He is the VIP in his class and well I can say it has kind of gone to his head. But if that keeps him in a good mood and that we don't have any meltdowns, then we are good. His teacher said it was a great day!!!  lets just hope it continues for the rest of the week!

Well Happy Monday!

No comments: